1. Portrait Artist Of The Past competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over.
2. To enter, you create an interpretation of a specific portrait which is selected by Brave Fine Art and post a photograph of it on Instagram with the hashtag #portraitartistofthepast.
3. The prize is £200. The prize is non-transferable and non-divisible.
4. The competition is open to entrants residing anywhere in the world.
5. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
6. Brave Fine Art shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the competition.
7. Entries must be received by 12am GMT on the last day of each month. No purchase is necessary.
8. Winners will be notified by the first Friday of the month after. Winners should reply within 14 days or an alternative winner may be chosen.
9. Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes, should you be a winner.
10. The winner will be chosen by the team at Brave Fine Art and a selection of guest judges. A list of winners is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Brave Fine Art reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
12. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.